...from Valuation to closing- Darnella Real Estate's commitment to our clients are quick closings, at the highest net sales prices, with the least amount of cost.
Our REO Team has over 28 years of experience in residential real estate asset management, general contracting, REO servicing, and marketing of single family and multifamily properties. From pre-listing to servicing through post closing we know how to deliver the highest level of service that you deserve.
Our Staff has received thorough training in REO Asset Management, loss mitigation, negotiation, systems, guidelines, policies, procedures and evaluations. We understand every aspect of REO servicing and are responsive to your individual requirements, systems and needs. With our skilled network of service providers, contractors and vendors we are able to obtain and evaluate multiple service bids with ease.
Our Promise is to provide unparalleled customer service through the use of ground-breaking technologies combined with our extensive REO servicing knowledge and experience.
Our Commitment is to efficiently provide the best REO asset management services in the industry. This commitment to excellence is enables us to decrease carrying expenses while maximizing the net sales price of each asset and closing in the shortest amount of time possible.
Our Goal is to consistently exceed our client’s expectation.
Vendor repair bids
Debris and Trash Removal
Written Interior and Exterior Repair Estimates
Before and After digital photographs of repairs
Utility Turn-on Coordination
Real Estate Brokerage
Thorough Broker Price Opinions
Full MLS and Internet Participation
Common Interest Association Follow through
BPO Experts Providing Lenders & Asset Managers with Fast & Accurate Broker Price Opinions. To place an order simply choose the method that is most convenient for you.
Please include all pertinent information with your order such as Property Address, Client Requirements, Interior or Exterior, Due Date and your contact information.
- Single Point of Contact REO Coordinator manages the listing and sale of all REO properties for the company
- Initial Property Condition Determination if property is occupied or vacant, exercise cash-for-keys policy per lender instruction
- Initial Property Start-Up with re-key, turn-on of utilities, initial interior & exterior trash out, initial interior clean, lawn cleanup, Maintenance
- Experienced REO Team specifically trained to expedite the sale of REO properties and the efficient completion of paperwork and reports
- Broker Price Opinion Comprehensive broker price opinion report with necessary repairs noted, interior and exterior photos (digital), property tax records, comparables
- Repair bids provide required number of bids specified by client, correlation of bids and summary provided to client for easy evaluation
- Maintenance Services Supervision for timely completion of repairs or monthly maintenance needed, inspection of work and approval of invoices
- Monthly Invoice Billing Accounting manager submits all original invoices and copies of checks for reimbursement, completes final invoicing per client instruction
- Aggressive Marketing Plan Placement of property in MLS, preparation of marketing flyers, several internet listings, interval print advertising in local newspaper, Open House for prospective buyers, signage, info sheet box in front yard, flyers delivered to local area Realtors.
- Sale & Closing Procedures Present and negotiate all offers with client, submit accepted contract with all required addendums, coordination with closing agency for timely HUD-1 approval, final closing